Image Map

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Exciting Times

We're slowly on the mend over here... meanwhile, Alice has been enjoying her dose of Little House on the Prairie.  There's nothing that can cheer you up like a sweet baby on your lap.


The hardest part about being sick is constantly thinking about everything I could be doing.  Our house is in the state of the 7 Dwarves' house without Snow White.  But Snow White is sick.  Poor Snow White.  At least I don't look like Snow White... that would just be depressing.

...so strange.


Tomorrow, we go to my parents' to spend some time with them and my sister, brother, sister-in-law, and our sweet nieces (assuming we live until then).  Little Pickle can't wait.




4 comments:

  1. Julie,
    I love your blog! Every time I see you posted something I think "I wonder what Julie has to say today?" Very entertaining! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying the blog! Sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Hayley! And thank you, Lacee! So glad you're enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete