Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

Faces I Love

Happy St. Valentine's Day!

Who are you expressing your love and adoration for this Valentine's Day? These are some faces I kind of love:






1. Alice's sweet face
2. Charles' sweet face
3. The man in the Hawaiian shirt.  Caleb, the guy in the glasses, comes in a solid 2nd place to the man in the Hawaiian shirt.
4. Dark chocolate.  Dark chocolate is, in fact, a face.

I also love that Caleb (that guy in the glasses) did this to my college house when we were dating.  I woke up on Saturday morning and, to my great heart-melty delight, my house had been covered in beautiful paper hearts.


He's pretty great like that.  The Hawaiian man is even greater.


1 comment:

  1. I actually thought about the house of hearts this morning. It still makes me smile, and he didn't even do it for me. He is pretty great! :)

    ReplyDelete